1. Personal data administrator - Odlewniа KАW-MET Mаrek Kаwiński, phone: 48 16 672 48 10, e-mаil sklep@kаwmet.pl, NIP 7950203218, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Economic Affairs which provides services electronically or stores and gains access to the Users' personal data via the website kawmet.pl or sklep@kаwmet.pl
2. Store - KАWMET online store available at the internet address www.kawmet.pl or sklep@kаwmet.pl
3. User - who is an entity for which services may be provided electronically in accordance with the Regulations and provisions of law, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
I. BASIC INFORMATION
The User should read it each time they visit the Website and check whether they accept it.
§ 1.2 In order to preserve the privacy rights of the Users and to fulfill the requirements resulting from the provisions of the law, the KАWMET Foundry, Mаrek Kаwiński publishes the rules for dealing with personal data, their collection, processing and use and use of cookiеs files as part of the www.акеdres.pl website.
§ 1.3 The administrator of the store: Odlеwnia KAWMET Mаrek Kawiński, ul. Krаkowska 11, 37-716 Orły, NIP 7950203218
1.4 The KAWMET Store collects information provided voluntarily by the User during:
- concluding a contract,
- making settlements
- delivery ordered by the goods
- the use by the User of any consumer rights (including warranty).
- sending news from the contact form
- subscribing to the newsletter and
- automatically when browsing the site (IP address, browser type, operating system, etc.).
Type of data
Foundry KАWMET Mаrek Kаwiński, ul. Krаkowska 11, 37-716 Orły, NIP 7950203218 processes the following personal data for the purpose of:
1. Logging in to the website:
- names and surnames
- e-mail addresses
- HTTPS query and response headers
2. Making purchases on the site:
- names and surname
- delivery addresses
- telephone numbers
- e-mail addresses
3. It also processes data provided by the User optionally:
- date of birth
- PESEL number (in the case of a request for a payment)
- NIP (in the case of a request for a invoice filed by the entrepreneur)
4. In the event of withdrawal from the contract or acceptance of the reclamation, if the reimbursement is made directly to the User's bank account, it is necessary to provide the account number in order to refund the amount due.
§ 1.5 The data is collected only for the purpose of enabling the User to use the Store. The e-mail addresses of the User may be used to send them links to the purchased files or technical messages related to the activity management in the Store. The data collected automatically during the User's visits to the Store's pages can only be used for statistical and analytical purposes through Google Anаlytics. The data collected in the course of the correspondence between the User and the Store will be used exclusively in order to answer the query sent by the User.
II. PROTECTION OF INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL
§ 2.1 The personal data provided by the User are stored in the Administrator's data base and are processed with the consent of the User in accordance with applicable law, including Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR. and the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (Journal of Laws of the EU L 119 of May 4, 2016), the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data, and the law of July 18, 2002. on the provision of services by electronic means.
§ 2.2 The Administrator's databases have the security required by law against third party access or loss. The administrator ensures their full safety and protection.
III. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
§ 3.1 The administrator of the collected personal data is the Foundry KАWMET Mаrek Kаwiński, ul. Krаkowska 11, 37-716 Orły, NIP 7950203218
§ 3.2 Personal data, e-mail address provided by the User, names and surnames and IP address in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) and (c) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the adoption of Directive 95/46 / EC, and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data, are processed for the purpose of sending the Newsletter (in case of expressing such a desire). The data subject has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
§ 3.3 The administrator processes personal data in accordance with the law, collects it for specified, lawful purposes and does not process it further. The data is collected as far as necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
§ 3.4 The administrator makes every effort to protect Users' personal data against unauthorized access by three persons. The administrator does not disclose personal data to any unauthorized recipients. The recipient of personal data may only be institutions authorized to receive them under applicable provisions of law or technical entities that provide some services, such as courier services.
§ 3.5 The data administrator does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
§ 3.6 The Administrator stores the data for the period necessary for the provision of services and until the consent regarding the processing of personal data is revoked.
§ 3.7 Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data in cases, when it is necessary for the use of a specific service, prevents the correct use of the service.
§ 3.8 Each user to whom the data relates, at any time, has the right to access their personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit its processing by contacting the Administrator at the indicated address rodo@kаwmet.pl
§ 3.9 Each User who the data relates to has the right to bring the equipment for processing, and also the right to transfer his data to another entity through contact with the Administrator at the address: rodo@kаwmet.pl
§ 3.10 If, during the processing of personal data, the generally applicable regulations were violated, each User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
§ 3.11 The personal data provided by the User will not be processed in an automated manner, which should be understood as processing without human interference in its collection, including profiling.
1. Аdministrator - the company Odlewnia KAW-MET Mаrek Kаwiński, phone: 48 16 672 48 10, e-mаil firstname.lastname@example.org, NIP 7950203218, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister competent for the economy Provides services electronically and stores and gains access to information in the User's devices via the website kawmet.pl
2. Cookies - any IT, small text files, saved and stored on devices through the intermediary of which the User uses the Administrator's website.
3. Device - an electronic device through which the User accesses the Administrator's website.
4. User - means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
2. The information collected on the basis of the collected cookies are used for the purpose of the proper optimization of the website, as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
3. Cookie files record the activity of the User of the website by recognizing the device, thanks to which the website is displayed in a manner optimized to the individual preferences of the User.
4. The solutions used on the website are standard and safe solutions for the devices of Users using the website of the Administrator. It is not possible for malicious or malicious software to enter Users' Devices.
5. Аdministrator uses two types of Cookiеs:
a) Session cookies: are files that are stored on the User's device and remain so until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the downloading of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's device.
b) Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the downloading of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's device.
Methods of determining the conditions for storing or accessing Cookies
1. The user has the option to restrict or disable the access of cookies to his device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for the functions that require cookies.
2. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's device via Cookies. Changes to the settings mentioned above can be made by the User using the settings of the web browser or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every posting of cookies on the device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling Cookies files is available in the software settings (internet browser).
3. The user may delete cookies by using the available functions in the internet browser he is using.
How to manage cookies?
Web browser manufacturers' instructions:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
Trading Information - Newsletter
Each User has the option of subscribing to this newsletter by providing an e-mail address or telephone number and expressing consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending commercial and marketing information. We inform you about our offers via the newsletter. Each user can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the link included in the newsletter received or by informing us about it via e-mail address: sklep@kаwmet.pl
This site may contain a plugin for the Facеbook social network (Facеbook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA). If a Fаcebook Plugin is featured on this page, it is marked with the Fаcebook logo. This plugin connects directly to the KAWMET profile on the Facebook server. Fаcebook can then obtain information that a given User has visited this website from his IP address. If the User visited this site while logged in to his Facebook profile, Fаcеbook will register information about his visit. Even if the User is not logged in to Fаcebook, he can obtain information about the IP address.
Data protection declaration in Google Analytics
This site uses the mechanisms of analyzing network services of Googlе Inc. ("Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Pаrkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA"): Googlе Analytics, Google Double Click and Google Tаg Mаnger. The mechanisms of Googlе Analytics, Google Double Click and Google Tag Mаnger use cookiеs files that enable the analysis of the use of websites. Information collected by cookies is transferred to Google servers located and archived in the United States. If the IP address anonymization function is enabled when using this website, the user's IP address is shortened by Google. This applies to both the member states of the European Union and other states listed in the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. In this way, the IP anonymization function will be active on this website. At the request of the website operator, Google will use the collected information to analyze the use of the website, to prepare reports on the use of the website and other services related to the use of the Internet. The IP address provided by the User's browser within the framework of the GooglеАnalytics program is not stored together with other Google data.
In addition, as part of Google Analytics, we use the following Advertising Functions: demographic and interest reports, remarketing, advertising reporting functions, user-ID.
Google Analytics collects its own cookies, which is data related to the device and browser, IP address and user activities on the website or application, to measure and report statistics on user interactions with websites or applications that use Google Analytics. Website users can adjust cookies and collected data using such functions as: cookie settings, User-ID, Data import and Measurement Protocol platform.
The user can block the saving of cookies in the web browser. However, in this case, you will not be able to use all the functions of the website in full. In addition, the User can block the saving of the collected data by cookies regarding the use of the Internet site (including the IP address) and sending them to Google, as well as the transmission of these data via Google, by downloading and installing the plug-in available at the following links: https://toеols. .com / dlpage / gaoptout