1. The prices given in the Online Store are expressed in Polish zlotys and are gross prices, they include all components, including VAT.
2. Each Order is accompanied by a Proof of Purchase in the form of a VAT invoice - sent electronically to the e-mail address provided in the order.
3. Products are shipped when 100% of the funds for the order are credited.
4. The choice of payment is made by the Buyer at the time of placing the Order.
5. The Buyer may choose one of the following payment methods for the Products ordered:
a) electronic payment in the Przelewy24 system (e-payment)
b) cash payment in the case of personal collection at the company's premises
c) bank transfer to the account given below (possible in case of payment problems)
Bank Pekao S.A.
27 1240 2568 1111 0010 5882 5175
ODLEWNIA "KAW-MET" MAREK KAWIŃSKI SP. Z O.O.
Zadąbrowie 311, 37-716 Orły
The Przelewy24 system offers the following e-payment methods:
Please be advised that we can refund VAT for goods purchased from us to natural persons who purchase goods and export them outside the European Union. The refund can be made in cash at the company's headquarters or in the form of a transfer. In both cases, the following two conditions must be met simultaneously:
1. the goods are exported from the EU no later than the last day of the third month following that in which they sold
2. we will receive a declaration, confirmed by the customs office, no later than 10 months from the end of the month in which the sale was made.